Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Favorite Little Munchkins

This past weekend, my parents were out of town. Jason and I went to stay at their house to water their many plants. We decided to invite our favorite youngsters over for a sleepover! Together with the Henricks' kids we pulled out all my old dress-up clothes, my dolls, Seth's remote control cars and made quite the mess. Meredith and Maddie put on a fashion show for Marky and me. Jason and Michael played with cars and tractors. The girls played the Pretty Pretty Princess Game and Meredith won twice and was quite proud to wear all of her princess jewels.


We ended our evening with a baseball game with our friends Kelsi and Erik. Once the sun set, we made the biggest s'mores in the history of the world. We had these HUGE marshmallows. There was marshmallow everywhere! Sticky, but delicious! Everyone piled in to the basement to end the night in a movie and eventually sleep. Thanks for a great night kids, we love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hon!
    I absolutely love your blog site!! It looks classy and I so enjoyed looking at your photos and reading your comments. You make me proud. I love it that you & Jas had the Henrick kiddos over while house-sitting for us. You are a delight to us. Some days I miss you still...and every day I think of the two of you and pray for you both.
    love,mom

    ReplyDelete